Policies for our Home
Please treat our Home with the care you would at your own home and abide by following policies:
- Check-In / Check-Out: Check-in time is 4:00 pm and check-out time is 10:00 am – we will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available.
- Arrival: Check in is after 4:00 pm and we will make arrangements with you directly for access to the home based on your flight time and approximate arrival to the home.
- Payment: Full payment will be made at time of this rental reservation and the credit card will be held on file for additional purchases or damages.
- Cancellation Policy: Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If the cancellation is between 30 and 60 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50% of amount paid. Otherwise, no refund will be provided. All cancellation policies from a third party will be honored if the reservation was received from that third party. All cancellations must be done directly with Manager/Owner and instructions will be given.
- Entry to Home: Please remove your shoes before entering the home, clean sand off your feet, body and personal items when returning from the beach or outside activities. Use outside hose to assist with this if needed.
- Occupancy: Guest is not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit of 6 persons. People other than registered guests in this agreement may not stay overnight on the property. Unless otherwise stated in the Home agreement, Renter must be over the age of 25. You will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the Home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision. Use is at your own risk. Guest takes full responsibility for all lost or broken items and any damages to the Property of any kind. Behave at the Home with respect for the property and neighbors.
- Quiet Hours: Guest should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m. No parties or nonregistered guest gatherings at the home. Noise including amplified sound from the Home shall not unreasonably disturb neighbors. Neighbors may call Police for parties or excessive noise. If the Police are called, we may lose our vacation rentals permit; you will be immediately evicted, you will lose your damage deposit, and held liable for consequential damages.
- No Smoking: Smoking and illegal drugs are NOT allowed anywhere on property.
- Pets: No pets are allowed at any time.
- Parking: Guest will NOT have access to the garage. Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in driveway only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to ticketing and/or towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no housekeeping service provided during the stay, unless arranged and paid for prior to arrival. Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not re-arranging furniture.
- Sunscreen: No spray sunscreen use inside the home, apply outside only. To avoid staining/damage do not sit on bedding or furniture after applying sunscreen, oils or lotions.
- Towels and Linens: No linens or towels are to be taken from the property. Only use designated beach towels to take to the beach.
- Home Care: Keep the property and furnishings in good order. Report any problems or damages.
- When running Air Conditioner all doors, windows and sliders must be closed at all times.
- Use appliances for their intended uses only.
- Please use common courtesy at the Home by keeping it clean including dishes used.
- Clean any spills up immediately. Do not cut on countertops, use cutting board
- Accidents on sheets & mattress pads should be cleaned and laundered immediately. Contact Owner for best cleaning options when needed.
- Do not sit on furniture in wet swimsuits or with suntan lotion or oil on.
- Wash all sand off before entering the Home using the hose at driveway.
- Hang all beach towels outside after use with hooks provide at entry.
- Do not rearrange furniture as it may cause damage to the floor or item moved.
- Turn off all AC units, lights and fans when leaving Home to conserve energy.
- Garbage/Recycle: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the driveway. Trash collection is Tuesday and Friday early morning. Help keep Maui beautiful by recycling. We will empty the outside recycle bins after your stay.
- Yard Service. Generally, the front and back yard will be serviced every other Wednesday around 9am (time/day may change based on weather or other circumstances)
- Toilets/Sinks: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper down the toilet or put food down the garbage disposal. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that any foreign objects have clogged the system, you could be charged for damages.
For more detailed information, see our Expanded Vacation Rental Agreement.
Agreed by Guests:
By submitting your reservation Guest(s) hereby agrees and accepts all the terms and conditions stated above. Reservation is considered as an electronic signature and acceptance of these terms.
Thank you for choosing Maui Aloha Vacation Rental, we look forward to seeing you soon on Maui soon.